Airport Ground Handling & Travel Management
Have you passed 12th standard? Do you want to build a rewarding career in the aviation sector? If yes, we will have an in-depth analysis of the Diploma in Airport Ground Handling course. This training program is also known by other names such as – Diploma in Ground Staff Training, Diploma in Airport Ground Staff Training, Diploma in Ground Staff handling etc. Though the course names are different, they share the same course content.
Airport Ground Handling Course is a diploma course with a supplementary IATA course for the duration of 12 months, where classroom training will be held at the Kottayam office and airport internship according to the availability of airport.
Student between 17 and 25 years of age are eligible to apply for the course. He/ she should be 12th pass and above, having a pleasing personality and good communication skills. The selection will be completely based on the performance in the personal interviews.
- Understand the principles of aviation, passenger handling & airport management.
- Improve your presentation & communication skills, and learn various makeup techniques & hairstyles.
- Be job ready with mock interview sessions Quickly complete the course using the fast-track option.
- Get 100% job placement assistance.
- Gain job-skills for careers in Indian & international airlines.
- Tips and techniques of conversational English & Hindi
- Computer Fundamentals(MS Office)
- Grooming and fitness
- Personality development
- Airport Ground Operations
- Aviation Security
- World Geography
- Airfare and Ticketing
- Air travel reservation and ticketing
- Travel Port Galilieo Computerised Reservation System
- Customer Service management
- Airport internship
- First- Aid CPR Training